On-Page SEO Is The First Step Toward Driving Targeted Traffic
It’s the job of the search engines to return the most relevant and highest quality results to searchers. On-page SEO (search engine optimization) refers to the integration of targeted keywords into all of the internal elements of a website that signal to the search engines what a particular webpage, or website is about.
Before we can build targeted keywords into your website, we first must discover which keywords should be targeted. Performing keyword research will allow us to select the best words, or phrases based on their average monthly search volume (how many people search that term), and how difficult it will be to gain a high rank for a specific term.
Some of the most important on-page SEO elements include website copy, page titles, URL structure, headlines, image file names, & image alternate text. Placing relevant and well trafficked search terms in these locations is the first step toward driving more visitors to your website to be exposed to your company and solutions.
Our On-Page SEO Services Include:
- Search engine optimization strategy – research your website and your competition’s websites to determine the best approach to optimizing your site.
- Keyword research – extensive research that will look at the benefits of individual keywords that can be naturally integrated into your site.
- Keyword selection – evaluate and select that most relevant and advantageous keyword phases for each page of your website.
- Website Content Writing – website content writing, or rewriting that focuses on targeted keyword phrases.
- SEO buildout – Structuring, or restructuring of page titles, URLs, headlines, image file names, image alternate text, meta descriptions, internal linking, etc.